Roots Behavioral Health
We are a family-owned behavioral health clinic with two locations in Austin, TX. We offer comprehensive psychiatric and psychotherapeutic services for adults.
We are grateful and honored to be able to provide support to the community during this incredibly challenging time.
For the safety of our patients, staff, and the community-at-large, all psychiatric and psychotherapy appointments will be held online until further notice.
We are accepting new patients via tele-health during this time.
As we are a mental-healthcare provider, current KAP patients who are mid-treatment or in maintenance may be seen in the office on a limited basis.
We are keeping our clinical spaces safe by:
- Increasing the disinfection schedule for all clinical surfaces
- Conducting all non-KAP appointments online to reduce foot traffic through the clinics by over 90%
- Having 90% of our staff work from home to further reduce foot traffic through the clinic
- Conducting phone screenings for any in-office patients to reschedule and person experiencing fever or respiratory symptoms
- Checking temperatures of any and all clinic visitors upon arrival
- Maintaining strict hand-washing and social distancing protocols
- Checking daily with all in-office staff for and symptoms or exposure risks
As we learn more about Covid-related safety guidelines, we will update this website and communicate with existing patients through the patient portal.
The City of Austin is maintaining an informative website here.
Our mission is to provide integrative behavioral healthcare to Central Texans using innovative, evidence-based therapies.
Our providers are skilled in addressing a wide range of concerns including anxiety, depression, attention-deficit disorder, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.