Roots Behavioral Health
We are a family-owned behavioral health clinic with two locations in Austin, TX. We offer comprehensive psychiatric and psychotherapeutic services for adults.
We are grateful and honored to be able to provide support to the community during this incredibly challenging time. For the safety of our patients, staff, and the community-at-large, we encourage patients to choose tele-health appointments when possible.
We are accepting new patients via tele-health during this time.
We are keeping our clinical spaces safe by:
- Screening all patients and staff for exposure and symptoms before entering the clinic
- Checking temperatures of any and all clinic visitors and staff upon arrival
- Maintaining a rigorous disinfection schedule for all clinical surfaces
- Encouraging select staff work from home to further reduce foot traffic through the clinic
- Maintaining strict hand-washing and social distancing protocols
As we learn more about Covid-related safety guidelines, we will update this website and communicate with existing patients through the patient portal.
Insurance companies are differing in their willingness to cover telehealth services, and their policies are changing daily. Please call your insurance representative to confirm benefits and request coverage.
Our mission is to provide integrative behavioral healthcare to Central Texans using innovative, evidence-based therapies.
Our providers are skilled in addressing a wide range of concerns including anxiety, depression, attention-deficit disorder, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.