MAPS Psychedelic Science Summit 2019: November 2 -3
Come see us at the first ever MAPS Psychedelic Science Summit to be held in Austin, TX! We’re presenting on Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy. Hope to see you there!
KRIYA Conference 2019: Nov 9 -10
We’re honored to be presenting at the 2019 KRIYA Conference in beautiful San Fransisco, CA. Registration is currently full, waitlist available.
Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy Training: Dec 4 – 7
We’re working with the Ketamine Training Center to host this groundbreaking training here in Austin. This training is currently full, but the San Fransisco training on Feb 5 – 9 still has openings!
Be part of a growing psychiatric practice in beautiful Austin, Texas! Our clinic serves an adult outpatient population. We are looking for someone to perform routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the offices of physicians and other health practitioners running smoothly. The clinic operates Monday through Friday (8-5) and no call is required.
- Answering telephones
- Greeting patients
- Updating patients’ records
- Filling out prior authorizations
- Handling messages through our patient portal
- Scheduling appointments
- Completing FMLA paperwork
- Medication refills
- Collecting lab specimens, performing basic lab tests
- Purchasing and maintaining supplies and equipment
- Perform intramuscular injections
- Start IV and manage infusion pump
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Medical Assistant Certification or Emergency Medical Technician Certification preferred
- IV Certification is required.
- Must have courteous, pleasant manner and willingness to work in mental health clinic.
- Must be comfortable talking to patients
- 1 Year of experience in behavioral health setting is preferred
- Must have experience providing intramuscular injections, starting IVs, operating infusion pumps, prior authorizations for medications, medication refills, and collecting and reading urine drug screens
- Experience working with with an EMR preferred
- $15 to $17 per hour
- Full-time position
For more information please contact: email@example.com.