MAPS Psychedelic Science Summit 2019: November 2 -3
Come see us at the first ever MAPS Psychedelic Science Summit to be held in Austin, TX! We’re presenting on Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy. Hope to see you there!
KRIYA Conference 2019: Nov 9 -10
We’re honored to be presenting at the 2019 KRIYA Conference in beautiful San Fransisco, CA. Registration is currently full, waitlist available.
Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy Training: Dec 4 – 7
We’re working with the Ketamine Training Center to host this groundbreaking training here in Austin. This training is currently full, but the San Fransisco training on Feb 5 – 9 still has openings!
Be part of a growing psychiatric practice in beautiful Austin, Texas! Our clinic serves an adult outpatient population. The physician assistant will work alongside one psychiatrist and other physician assistants. Therapists are also in the office to allow for a collaborative approach to patient care. The clinic operates Monday through Friday (8-5) and no call is required.
- Conduct initial psychiatric evaluations
- Staff new patients with the supervising psychiatrist
- See established patients for follow-up appointments
- Administer ketamine in either tablet form or intramuscular injection
- The PA will also be available for assistance with any medical issues that arise during ketamine sessions in the office
- Coordinate and collaborate care with other physician providers or psychotherapists
- Perform and order genetic tests when needed, and order labs as well when needed
- Unrestricted PA license in Texas
- Two years of post-graduate experience preferred but willing to train a recent graduate
- NCCPA certificate of added qualifications (CAQ) in psychiatry a plus
- Up-to-date on CME requirements
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Paid major holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- CME fund
- Paid license fees
- Paid malpractice insurance
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.